Thursday, August 13, 2009

When I Grow Up....

Wyatt has been playing Levi's electric guitar and trying to do everything that his big brother Tahd can do on the guitar. He works very hard at mimicking him. He comes to us all the time to show us the latest music he made up or mastered.

Tonight he said, "Hey mama! Listen to this." He played a little somethin' that he heard on "School of Rock."

"Wow Wyatt! That was great," I said.

"Yup! Pretty soon I'll be on the Worship Team," he responded.

"Is that was you want to be when you grow up...a guitar player on the Worship Team?" I asked.

He responded, "No, I am going to do that soon. When I grow up I am going to be a Ninja."


What did you want to grow up to be?

I wanted to be a wife, a mom and a teacher. Check!

How about you?

1 comment:

Mama Sky said...

Wyatt rocks! He'll be the best guitar playin' ninja ever!