Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Out of sight...out of mind!

Sooooooo.....I'm blogging. Yup, it's me. It has been a while and I know the five of you have been dying to know what has been going on in my life that has kept me from blogging. Well, here it is in a nutshell.....
August 14th through November 17th.....

Spoke at a Women's League Training
Mother-in-law's first visit in 18 years (1 week)
Brother-in-law and wife, 3 kids and her cousin visited
I left town while they were here...went to the lake for a long weekend
Came home
Joined Facebook
Kick off week! I spoke at Cedarcrest Church, Grace Community Church, Cobb Vineyard Church and West Cobb Church
Rested for a day
Brother came for a week
SEPTEMBER
Started a Bible Study in my house
Started weekly facilitator training in my house
Redecorated our school room
Quit Facebook
Rested for 3 days
Mom and Dad came for a week
Rested for a day
Started school...not going well
Started building a Speaker Team
OCTOBER
Sunday night services...didn't miss one
Speaker evaluation
Started basketball practice for Tahd (6 hours a week in a parking lot waiting for him)
Planned and ran a retreat
Kelsey's Birthday
Made a quilt
Ruby's 60th birthday
10 billion other birthdays
Started a new curriculum for Kelsey
Tahd's retreat
Working on a huge presentation for TWL for our Speaker's Bureau
Halloween
NOVEMBER
Kelsey got a bunny
Presented my presentation
Wyatt sick
Levi sick
Me sick
more birthdays
my Bible study ended
basketball games start
working on a teaching for Winter/Spring Kick off's
Doctor appointments out the wazoo
Made a quilt
baby shower
basketball, basketball, basketball
started Dave Ramsey
first free Saturday in months...I raked the yard!
Wyatt sick...strep throat
More doctor visits

Today....drove to Tahd's school and back 4 times, home schooled, cooked at the church for Night of Hope, and went to the chiropractor. I fell asleep to Dancing with the Stars. Woke up to Jay Leno asking a guest if they have ever Googled himself. I googled myself, found my blog after 3 months and here I am.

Good night!

2 comments:

Mama Sky said...

Well, I for one, did miss your blogging. I'm glad to see you graced us with your virtual presence once more! You should come back again sometime!

Lynn said...

Okay, so can I just say that the fact that we both started blogging again on the same night and within 10 minutes of each other must prove that we have a mental connection. Soul sisters, baby...