Monday, February 2, 2009

February is Birthday month!!!!















Is it my birthday month, already? My goodness how time flies! My friends are already sending me messages of love and GIFTS! Why, just the other day my girl friend Victoria from Victoria's Secret sent me a Happy Birthday card with a $10 gift card in it. Isn't that nice? Of course, I couldn't show the card to most of the members of my family because she sent me one of those silly cards with the mostly nude woman on the front. That crazy Victoria!

Then I got a gift from my friend Moe. You know Moe, right? I can't believe that he remembered! He's so crazy. He sent me a certificate to use at his OWN Restruant. Because it is my birthday month, he may even have his employees yell to me "Welcome to Moe's!" I'll tell him to do it for you too if you come in on "Jodi's Birthday Month Extravaganza!"

Then I got a $5 gift from the gang over at Famous Footwear because they are such good friends and know all about my shoe needs! My BFFs at the FF!





Even Office Depot remembered, but their gift kind of stunk. They want to give me $15 in free stuff IF I spend $50. I sort of felt special until I saw Chad had one too and it is not his birthday.

What is in store for tomorrow? Who knows, but so far I have $35 to spend IF I spend $35...so I am no better off than I was in January. I will keep you posted as my GIFTS come pouring in!
As a birthday gift to you, here are some wonderful pictures of meand my friends at my 80's birthday party in 2007. Party on DUDE!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

That is hilarious!! Your's and Dawna's hair is like totally awesome and far out, man.