Monday, January 26, 2009

Girls Night Out!

Ginny, Sky, Jodi, Jen

Girl's Night Out!

January 25, 2009 was a girl's night out that was long overdue for me. After all the drama that has taken place in our house since September with Tahd's ilillness, I was ready to
GET OUT! What better than a night out with the girls and Travis Cotrell!





Travis preformed a live taping concert at First Baptist Woodstock and brought in Beth Moore and Cindy Morgan to participate in this incredible event! BETH MOORE...HOLY COW! I was beyond excited when I found out about this FREE event and decided this was what I needed.

Ginny, Jen, and Sky tagged along and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. What an incredible night of worship. Afterwards, when we finally came to grips with the fact that we weren't going to meet Beth Moore, Sky and I went to meet Travis. WAY COOL! I had him sign a music book for Tahd that I will give him tomorrow when all his tubes come out. What a pleasure to meet such a Godly man who's passion is worship. He definately brought us into a place of intense worship that night.

Then we met Cindy Morgan in a very intimate setting off of the backstage area. She was so kind and seemed blessed that we wanted to meet her. Ginny was so moved that she decided to tell her, "I loved listening to you when I was a little girl!" REMOVE FOOT FROM MOUTH! (Meanwhile Jen was trying to charm her way through the black curtain to see if Beth was back there. No dice!)

We ended our night around a table Starbucks reliving the evening that was so incredible. I felt so incredibly blessed that I had been there. As I took that night of worship in, I thought to myself, "What did I do to deserve this privelege of being here?" I can
't even put into words the way God ministered to me that night. All I can say is that He did.

No comments: