Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Two peas in a Blog!!!


Hooray!!! I'm a blogger!! Why? Who knows! Is this what people do who have loads of dishes and laundry staring them down as they sit and type? Then this is definately for me!
This is all Jen's fault. After all her complaints about no church friends who blog, I decided to step up to the plate and be there for my bud! :)
I have no stories from the pond today. I went to sit there and the major storm that hit last night had sent mud to fill up my pretty pond! Isn't that just like life! Everything is just the way we want it and along comes the Devil to screw it up. Sometimes I do it myself! I am very good at screwing things up! Thankfully I know that I have a Mighty God who can always create beauty from any mess. Sometimes it just takes time for the dirt to settle and see that everything is OK! Too bad some of us have to wait for the water to clear to know that He was always there!
Hey! I did have a story!

1 comment:

Jen said...

woohoo! Good job. I'm going to list you now on my blog.